Welcome to the NDK Art Gallery, located in the Crest 4 room on Creator’s Row. We’re looking forward to welcoming new and returning artists to the show!
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Due to Covid, we are limiting the amount of cash sales we are allowing. Please pay with PayPal, Venmo or credit card whenever possible.
- No photography or filming allowed in the Art Gallery.
- All sales and winning bids must be purchased and collected by 4:00 pm on Sunday, or will be returned to the artist.
- Showing your art is free, but space is limited. First come, first served. Reservations are not accepted, however, if you need to make prior arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All art is subject to review for appropriate themes and subject by Art Gallery Staff. This is a PG-13 show!
- All flat artwork must be mounted on a firm backing (i.e., foam core, mat board, chipboard), and preferably matted or otherwise professionally displayed. For 3-D or wearable art and jewelry, you must provide your own display stands and arrangements.
Feel free to ask the Art Gallery staff or email email@example.com with any questions.
Gallery Viewing Hours
Friday: 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Bidding Ends: Sunday, 12:00 pm
Live Auction: Sunday, 1:00pm – 3:00 pm Main Events
Check in: Friday 1:00 pm – Saturday 12:00 pm
Check out: Sunday 5:00 pm